Who We Are
Taxpayer Bill of Rights
Each and every taxpayer has a set of fundamental rights they should be aware of when dealing with the IRS. Explore your rights and our obligations to protect them.
- The Right to Be Informed
- The Right to Quality Service
- The Right to Pay No More than the Correct Amount of Tax
- The Right to Challenge the IRS’s Position and Be Heard
- The Right to Appeal an IRS Decision in an Independent Forum
- The Right to Finality
- The Right to Privacy
- The Right to Confidentiality
- The Right to Retain Representation
- The Right to a Fair and Just Tax System
Ron Yandell MBA EA
CEO & Founder
- Enrolled Agent (EA) Enrolled to practice before the Internal Revenue Service
- MBA Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, TX
- BSOE Wayland Baptist University, Sheppard AFB Campus, Wichita Falls TX
- Tax Law Continuing Education
Mark J. Kohler, M.Pr.A., C.P.A., J.D.
Mark is a personal and small business tax and legal expert, who helps clients build and protect wealth through wealth management strategies, and business and tax remedies often overlooked in this challenging, ever-changing economic climate.
Click Here to Sign Up
My Choice For Mileage Reporting
- Log automatically.
- Classify effortlessly
- Robust Reporting